wtorek, 12 lutego 2013

Pokaż nam swój styl - wyniki


Tym razem bylo lepiej niz sie spodziewalam! XxUlciaaxX uzyskala pozytywne glosy i tym sposobem wygrywa PNSS.
(Reklame do twojego apartamentu ustawiam na pasku bocznym do nastepnego posta PNSS)

Tajemnicza osoba to oczwiscie tlen, a odgadla to wannessa8989 
oraz otrzyma ciekawy prezent z nowej kolekcji Kitsch, oczywiscie wystarczy tylko sie zglosic w mojej KG a wysle prezent niespodzianke.

11 komentarzy:

  1. Jeśli mogę zgłaszam się do następnego pnss.


    FinalCarly

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ciekawy blog !

    http://bestdressedpoland.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot
    of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

    My web site - Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and
    will often come back in the future. I want to encourage that you continue your
    great writing, have a nice weekend!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... website

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly happy to read all at one place.


    Review my homepage - NFL Jerseys Cheap

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This paragraph will help the internet visitors for
    setting up new website or even a weblog from start to end.



    my site cheap jerseys

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. bookmarked!!, I like your website!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: Cheap Jerseys

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This post is in fact a pleasant one it assists new internet users,
    who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    Here is my blog post: Wholesale Jerseys

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
    later and see if the problem still exists.

    Check out my homepage - Wholesale Jerseys

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a
    template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.

    If you have any recommendations, please share.

    Thanks!

    Also visit my web blog - Cheap NFL Jerseys

    OdpowiedzUsuń